- Unfinished raw wood – paint right away!
- Waxed or oiled surfaces – use white spirit or other degreaser to remove water repellent grease
- All surfaces with laques, varnish or paint should be lightly sanded before painting. This way paint will adhere better to surfaces.
- Difficult surfaces as glass, metal, plastic, laminates etc. need little help from Ultra Grip before painting
- Let paint dry 2-4 hours before adding next coat
- Fusion Mineral Paint is fully cured after 21 days. You can use your freshly painted furniture, but be careful with it.
- For additional protection use Fusion Tough Coat, wax or hemp oil.
Ingredients: water, 100% acrylic resin, pigments made from natural minerals